Please take a few minutes to read our Health and Safety Information.
- Visitor parking is located at the front of school.
- Please sign in. Reception will then issue you with a visitor’s lanyard which must be worn at all times.
- Your point of contact will collect you from Reception. This person will be responsible for you whilst you are on site.
- As a matter of safety, please do not open a door to any other visitor without first checking with a member of staff.
- On departing the school, it is essential that you leave via Reception to sign out and return the lanyard.
Fire and Emergency Evacuation
- On hearing the fire alarm leave the building by the nearest available exit and go directly to the Fire Assembly point next to the Study Skills Centre where a roll call will be taken.
- Do not return to the building until you are instructed that it is safe to do so.
- Should you require first aid, please alert a member of staff and they will call for assistance for you. Alternatively, please go to Reception.
- All accidents or near misses must be reported.
- Toilets are located in Reception or in the Centre for Learning and Leadership (CLL) building which is available for hire separate to school buildings
- The Queen Katherine School has a non-smoking policy on any part of the school site. This includes e-cigarettes and vaping.
- No images must be taken of any student or staff member.